General repair terms
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RMA):
- Every repair request will be authorized with the issue of one RMA number.
- You can contact our after sales service if any doubts arise during the compilation of the RMA form. The purpose is to correctly identify faulty components.
- The compilation of the RMA form will help to reduce the waiting time and the repair cost.
- The printout of the RMA should be attached to the product shipment and the RMA number should be mentioned in every document.
- We recommend sending the material for repair using proper packaging to avoid possible damage caused in transit.
- Please type the following text on the delivery note:
"RETURN FOR REPAIR"
- Please ship the products at your expense to the following address:
Via Carcano, 32
10153 Torino, Italy
- The product received by our warehouse will be checked and a repair estimate will be sent to the customer as soon as possible.
- The product repaired under warranty will be sent back at Reer’s charge.
- If after in-depth tests no malfunction is found, a handling fee will be charged.
- All configurable products will be restored to the factory settings at the end of the operation.
- If the product is not repairable or if our repair estimate is not accepted, it will be returned or scrapped upon written authorization. The appropriate form can be found on our website.