REER S.p.A. Web Disclosure – Job Applications
Information pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Reg. No. 679 of 27 April 2016 we inform you of the following:
Pursuant to Article 4 Reg. 2016/679, the following shall mean:
“processing” means any operation or set of operations, whether or not by automated means, applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Personal data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Recipient” means the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body receiving communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities that may receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or State law – 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/33 – shall not be considered recipients; the processing of such data by such public authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
“Third party” means the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body other than the data subject, the data controller, the data processor and the persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the data controller or processor.
The processing of the data may also be carried out with the aid of electronic means, however suitable to guarantee the necessary confidentiality, and may consist of any operation or set of operations envisaged by law.
The provision by you of the aforementioned data is compulsory in relation to the purposes of the processing, since it is necessary for the use of the services and contents present on the site, which cannot be provided without it.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to enable ReeR and its related companies to comply with legal obligations to which ReeR is subject.
According to the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Obtain from the controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data and its communication in an intelligible form, to have knowledge of the origin of the data as well as the methods and purposes on which the processing is based, and the logic thereof when carried out with the aid of electronic means (Article 15 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain the identification details of the data controller and data processors, as well as details of the entities or categories of entities to whom the data may be disclosed in performance of the service (Articles 13 and 14 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain the updating, rectification and integration of the data (Article 16 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law (Article 17 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain certification that the operations referred to in the two preceding chapters have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort (Article 17(2) Reg. 2016/679)
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data or to restrict it (Article 18 Reg. 2016/679).
The data will be kept for the periods necessary to fulfil the data subject’s requests and for the periods required by law.
For a faster response to requests made in the exercise of the rights listed above, you must make a written request to the Data Controller, which is the company ReeR S.p.a. Via Carcano 32, 10153 – Turin Contact details
Telephone: +39 0112482215