- On February 27, 1998 the Safety Division Quality System of ReeR was certified as being in compliance with ISO 9001.
That certificate was released by TÜV Süddeutschland . It was changed into a new TÜV Italy certificate in may 1999.
- On June 6, 2003 both the Safety and the Illumination division of ReeR were certified by TÜV Italy according to the new standard ISO 9001:2000 (Vision 2000).
- On June 4, 2009 ReeR SpA was certified by TÜV Italy according to the new edition of the standard, UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
- On February 16, 2016 the ReeR S.p.A. were certified by TÜV Italy according to the standard UNI EN ISO 14001:2004.
- On February 22, 2016 the ReeR S.p.A. were certified by TÜV Italy according to the standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Starting from 11 January 2018 the ReeR S.p.a. is committed to adopt a Quality Management System, Environment and Safety at Work based on the objectives described in the document “Integrated Policy” downloadable from this link.
- On January 13, 2018 the ReeR S.p.A. obtained the AEOF authorization issued by the Customs and Monopolies Agency.
- On February 22; 2019 the ReeR S.p.A.has updated to the new standard UNI ISO 45001:2018