Information pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
The purpose of this notice is to provide you with information on the processing of your personal information. The information that Reer S.p.a. collects through its website is:
- First and last name
- Email address and telephone number
- Country, city and address of residence or from which the registration was made
- IP addresses from which navigation on the site is carried out
- Password for access to the reserved areas of the site and necessary for registration, and any other data inferable from posts on the social networks to which our site is linked.
In accordance with Article 4 of GDPR 2016/679 we would like to provide you with the following definitions:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Recipient: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body receiving communication of personal data, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or State law – 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/33 – are not considered recipients; the processing of such data by those public authorities is in accordance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
Third party: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorised to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or liable.
Profiling: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of that person’s professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or travel.
Registration on our website allows the visitor, after being recognised in the login area, to access the following areas and to be able to access the following services, technical and educational materials and forms:
- Download area for commercial documentation, manuals and software;
- Reer Academy Area – ABC Safety Pills;
- Reer Academy Area – Product videos and tutorials;
- Technical support area – Customer service form
- Contact area – Contact us
- Contact area – Work with us
- In the customer service form the following personal data are requested: first name, last name, telephone/cell phone, email, company, address, city, country;
- In the ‘contact us’ form the following personal data are requested: first name, last name, company, email, country, country;
- In the ‘work with us’ area, the interested party-candidate is given the opportunity to send his or her curriculum vitae, from which a range of personal information needed to assess the application can be deduced.
Your agreement to the sending of the Reer newsletter is revocable at any time, by simply clicking on the “I no longer wish to receive the Reer newsletter” (or similar), which you will find in the same email as you receive the contents of the newsletter.
If you have given your permission for profiling activities that are not exclusively automated and carried out by Reer for marketing purposes, we inform you of your rights in relation to the data themselves and their processing:
- The Right to object to the further use of the data for marketing purposes
- The Right to be informed about the profiling activities themselves and any automated processes
- The Right to access your profile created by those who carry out profiling activities for marketing purposes
- The Right to rectification and deletion of all or part of your profile, including the restriction of profiling.
Personal data will be processed exclusively by Reer personnel duly authorised to access them and carry out the required processing activities. The authorised personnel have been trained and informed about the requirements of GDPR 2016/679 and the appropriate security measures made available and adopted by Reer S.p.a. The processing is carried out manually or through electronic devices and systems suitable to guarantee the confidentiality, privacy and security of the processed data. Personal data are collected and processed to a minimum and not exceeding the purposes of their collection and processing.
Personal data will be processed by Reer S.p.a. for the time necessary to pursue the defined purposes, to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- Obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to have knowledge of the origin of the data as well as the methods and purposes on which the processing is based, and the logic of the same when carried out with the aid of electronic instruments (Article 15 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain the identification details of the data controller and data processors as well as the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated in the performance of the service (Articles 13 and 14 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtaining the updating, rectification and integration of the data (Article 16 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain the deletion or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law (Article 17 Reg. 2016/679)
- Obtain certification that the operations referred to in the two preceding chapters have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort (Article 17(2) Reg. 2016/679)
- Oppose, on legitimate grounds, the processing of the data or restrict it (Article 18 Reg. 2016/679).
For a quicker and more certain response to requests made in the exercise of the rights listed above, you must make a written request to the Data Controller, which is the company ReeR S.p.a. – Via Carcano 32, 10153 – Turin
- Contact PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 011 248 22 15