General repair terms
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RMA):
- Every repair request will be authorized with the issue of one RMA number.
- You can contact our after sales service if any doubts arise during the compilation of the RMA form. The purpose is to correctly identify faulty components.
- The compilation of the RMA form will help to reduce the waiting time and the repair cost.
- The printout of the RMA should be attached to the product shipment and the RMA number should be mentioned in every document.
- We recommend sending the material for repair using proper packaging to avoid possible damage caused in transit.
- Please type the reason for return on the delivery note. It is mentioned on the document: - R.M.A. CUSTOMER COPY -
- “RETURN FOR REPAIR”
- “RETURN FOR REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY”
- “RETURN FOR CREDIT NOTE”
- Please ship the products at your expense to the following address:
Via Carcano, 32
10153 Torino, Italy
- The product received by our warehouse will be checked and a repair estimate will be sent to the customer.
- The product repaired under warranty will be sent back at Reer’s charge.
- If after in-depth tests no malfunction is found, a handling fee will be charged.
- All configurable products will be restored to the factory settings at the end of the operation.
- If the product is not repairable or if our repair estimate is not accepted, it will be returned or scrapped upon written authorization.
- Proforma Invoice including:
- ReeR product code (mentioned on the ReeR Invoice).
- Custom code (mentioned on the ReeR Invoice).
- Goods value (mentioned on the ReeR Invoice).
- Transport DAP (Mind to accept the charge of the import cost).
- Packing list.
- Air Waybill (AWB)
In this case, the shipment address must be:
Via Meucci 77
10040 Leinì (TO)